OpenACC February 2019 Highlights
Feb. 27, 2019
OpenACC February 2019 Highlights are full of the latest OpenACC news, events, user community resources and more. Learn about OpenACC and join upcoming events.
In this issue:
- Upcoming Events
- OpenACC at GTC: Talks, Tutorials, Labs and more!
- GPU Bootcamp at GTC
- 10th Annual OpenACC User Group Meeting
- Video Tutorial: OpenACC Selected Topics by Michael Wolfe, NVIDIA/PGI Compilers and Tools
- Paper: Parallelization of a Denoising Algorithm for Tonal Bioacoustic Signals using OpenACC Directives by Jorge Castro, Advanced Computing Laboratory, Costa Rica National High Technology Center and Esteban Meneses, School of Computing, Costa Rica Institute of Technology
- Blog: Optimizing an OpenACC Weather Simulation Kernel