Stay up-to-date on the latest news, events and resources for the OpenACC community. This month’s highlights covers the updated specification OpenACC 3.2, upcoming GPU Hackathons and Bootcamps, OpenACC's BOF at SC21 , recent research, new resources and more!
In this issue:
- OpenACC Monthly Highlights: July 2021
- What is OpenACC?
- OpenACC Growing Momentum: Wide Adoption Across Key HPC Codes
- Updated Specification: OpenACC 3.2
- Upcoming Events
- GPU Hackathon Optimizes Modeling Results
- NVIDIA GTC 2022
- Catch Up on S21: OpenACC BOF
- Paper: High Resolution of City-Level Climate Simulation with Multi-physical Phenomena
- Paper: OpenACC Acceleration of Agent-Based Biological Simulation Framework
- Paper: Portable Acceleration of Materials Modeling Software: CASTEP, GPUs and OpenACC
- Website: GPUHackathons.org
- Join the OpenACC Community
- Learn more at www.openacc.org