This month's OpenACC Highlights focuses on using OpenACC for a biophysics problem, upcoming events, kicking off the 2020 GPU Hackathon series, HPC Summit Digital and more.
In this issue:
1. OpenACC Monthly Highlights: June 2020
2. What is OpenACC?
3. OpenACC Growing Momentum: Wide Adoption Across Key HPC Codes
4. Blog: “From Undergrad Project to PLOS Cover: OpenACC for Biophysics
5. Upcoming Events
6. HPC Summit Digital
7. Blog: “From Materials Science to Modeling the Mind, 2020 GPU Hackathon Series Kicks Off”
8. OmpSs-2 New Release: Version 2020.06
9. Upcoming Talks—FortranCon 2020: “Highly Parallel Fortran and OpenACC Directives” with Jeff Larkin and Michael Wolfe
10. Upcoming Talks—FortranCon 2020: “Evolving Fortran for Emerging Architectures: Lessons from the ICON-GPU Atmospheric Model” with William Sawyer
11. Paper: GPU-acceleration of A High Order Finite Difference Code Using Curvilinear Coordinates by Marco Kupiainen, Jing Gong, Lilit Axner, Erwin Laure, and Jan Nordström
12. Paper: Optimization of Tensor-product Operations in Nekbone on GPUs by Martin Karp, Niclas Jansson, Artur Podobas, Philipp Schlatter, and Stefano Markidis
13. Join the OpenACC Community
14. Learn more at www.openacc.org