This month's OpenACC Highlights focuses on the first completely digital GPU Hackathon, upcoming events, new tools and resources, using OpenACC for a biophysics problem and more.
In this issue:
1. OPENACC MONTHLY HIGHLIGHTS : MAY 2020
2. What is OpenACC?
3. OpenACC Growing Momentum: Wide Adotpion Across Key HPC Codes
4. Blog: "Apart by Together: GPU Hackathons Go Remote"
5. Upcoming Events
6. Blog: “From Undergrad Project to PLOS Cover: OpenACC for Biophysics"
7. NVIDIA HPC SDK
8. GCC 10 Compiler Released
9. Paper: Porting and Optimizing UniFrac for GPUs
10. Paper: A GPU-based Algorithm for Efficient LES of High Reynolds Number Flows in Heterogeneous CPU/GPU Supercomputers
11. STAY IN THE KNOW: Join the OpenACC Community.
12. Learn more at www.openacc.org