This month's OpenACC Highlights covers using Data Encryption Standard (DES) block cipher as a Pseudo-Random Number Generator (PRNG), a complete schedule of upcoming events, the first-ever MONAI Bootcamp for medical imaging, new resources and more!
In this issue:
- OpenACC Monthly Highlights: October 2020
- What is OpenACC?
- OpenACC Growing Momentum: Wide Adoption Across Key HPC Codes
- Blog: Random Number Generation by Lightweight Threads
- Upcoming Events
- Article: “First-Ever MONAI Bootcamp”
- Paper: GPU acceleration of MPAS microphysics WSM6 using OpenACC directives: Performance and verification
- Paper: Accelerating High-Order Stencils on GPUs
- Paper: A GPU-based algorithm for efficient LES of high Reynolds number flows in heterogeneous CPU/GPU supercomputers
- Special Offer: Books, eBooks and online courses
- Website: GPUHackathons.org
- Join the OpenACC Community
- Learn more at www.openacc.org