PGI 19.10 Now Available for Free Download!
Nov. 6, 2019
New PGI Community Edition Features
- OpenACC Auto-compare – Detect diverging results between CPU & GPU
- PGI on AWS – Develop, test, benchmark, deploy on V100s for as little as $3/hour
- Additional Fortran 2008 features – Block construct, g0 edit descriptor, multiple sourced allocation, vector norm2 and several other features
- C++ – Now interoperable with GNU releases through GCC 9.1
- LLVM 8.0 – The default LLVM back-end for Linux on x86-64 and OpenPOWER is updated from LLVM 7.0 to 8.0