The interview with Doug Miles from PGI with The Next Platform covering OpenACC advances over time and the future goals of simplifying parallel programming.
Mar. 1, 2018
- Support for Intel Skylake, IBM POWER9 and AMD Zen
- AVX-512 code generation on compatible Intel processors
- Full OpenACC 2.6 directives-based parallel programming on both Tesla GPUs and multicore CPUs
- OpenMP 4.5 for x86-64 and OpenPOWER multicore CPUs
- Integrated CUDA 9.1 toolkit and libraries for Tesla GPUs including V100 Volta
- Partial C++17 support and GCC 7.2 interoperability
- New PGI fastmath intrinsics library including AVX-512 support
- And more
Feb. 28, 2018
OpenACC February 2018 Highlights are full of the latest OpenACC news, events, user community, resources and more. Learn about OpenACC and join upcoming events.
In this issue: